Today you are one step closer to a new life you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being. As a Certified Gottman Therapist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we can unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding your marriage back. If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation in your marriage or you're just ready to move in a new direction, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (#MT2702)
Certified Gottman Therapist
Certified Gottman Level 1 Clinical Trainer
Chris Cambas is the founder and director of the Tampa Bay Christian Counseling Center and Co-Founder of National Marriage Seminars. He obtained a Masters in Christian Studies from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and a Masters in Professional Counseling from Liberty University. Chris is a Clinical Fellow with the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. He is a licensed marriage and family therapist and is a Certified Gottman Therapist. Chris uses faith-based, clinically-informed counseling for individuals, couples and families. His focus of therapy includes the following: marital conflicts (including affair recovery and divorce recovery), pre-marital, addictions, anxiety and spiritual challenges. He has a calling to work with couples in crisis to renew their relationships through one-on-one marriage intensives.
Fees: $125 per hour
- Certified Gottman Therapist
- PREPARE AND ENRICH Pre-Marital and Marital Assessments
- Chris has appeared on various radio broadcasts which include “Love and Marriage” on WTIS, Spirit FM (The Big, Big House Morning Show, the Joy FM, WTBN (Salem Broadcasting), co-hosted “Getting it Right After Getting it Wrong” and has been a guest on Bill Bunkley’s drive time show.
- Television: Therapist appearance on “Unfaithful, Stories of Betrayal” on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN).
- Magazine: Overflow Magazine Cover, including a five page article on his testimony in the May 2010 edition.
- Film: Has worked extensively with Sherwood Baptist Church, Provident Films, as well as Five and Two Pictures/Christiano Film Group promoting various Christian movies nationally to include Fireproof, Courageous and The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry.
- Church Speaking Engagements: Crossover Church, Floodgates Community Church, Murdock Baptist and many more.
To book a speaking engagement with Chris please contact our office at 813-964-5511.