Video Conferencing Available For Appointments
Helping couples renew their relationships.
Whether in crisis or just feeling disconnected, couples counseling can help.
Relationships take work. Each marriage is built from two imperfect people trying their best to do life together. While challenges are inevitable, they’re often unexpected by couples which can leave you wondering “Where do we go from here?”
Couples and marriage counseling at Tampa Bay Christian Counseling Center is designed to help get you and your partner to talk through important conversations in a healthy way that can lead to reconciliation and/or greater intimacy.
Is couples counseling right for us?
Some people mistakenly believe that couples counseling is only for couples who are on the brink of divorce. While counseling can help you determine how to move forward if your relationship is in that state, there are many instances in how marriage counseling can help you and your spouse.
Examples of couples that can be helped through counseling include:
- Couples in need of affair recovery (emotional or sexual affairs) after one or both partners have been unfaithful
- Engaged couples who want to get their marriage off on the right foot with pre-marital counseling sessions
- Couples struggling due to addiction
- Married couples who have “grown apart” and aren’t sure if they still love each other
- Couples struggling with communication challenges including constant fighting and arguing
- Couples who have a healthy relationship and are looking for a way to deepen their connection and create shared meaning
Whether you believe you know what the challenges are in your relationship or if you just believe that something could be better, couples counseling can help.
To book an in-person or ZOOM counseling session or marriage intensive with Chris please contact our office:
$125 per hour
- Certified Gottman Therapist
- Prepare and Enrich Pre-Marital and Marital Assessments
- Certified CoupleStrong Therapist
- Chris has appeared on various radio broadcasts which include “Love and Marriage” on WTIS, Spirit FM (The Big, Big House Morning Show, the Joy FM, WTBN (Salem Broadcasting), co-hosted “Getting it Right After Getting it Wrong” and has been a guest on Bill Bunkley’s drive time show.
- Television: Therapist appearance on “Unfaithful, Stories of Betrayal” on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN).
- Magazine: Overflow Magazine Cover, including a five-page article on his testimony in the May 2010 edition.
- Film: Has worked extensively with Sherwood Baptist Church, Provident Films, as well as Five and Two Pictures/Christiano Film Group promoting various Christian movies nationally to include Fireproof, Courageous and The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry.
- Church Speaking Engagements: Crossover Church, Floodgates Community Church, Murdock Baptist and many more.